Climate change anxieties are changing opinion around the world’s water resources.
The UK suffers droughts roughly once every 5 to 10 years with the last being in 2010 – 2012. This prolonged two-year drought was one of the most significant over the last 100 years.
Woodward Group provide systems that collect and recycle rainwater helping our customers achieve zero energy consumption on site, saving money on your water bills and reducing your carbon footprint.
Woodward Group Solutions
- Roof and Guttering water capture
- Tank storage and reservoirs
- Plumbing in the supply
- Electrical supplies and works for pumps and filtration
- Maintenance of control systems, pumps and filtration
- Improves self-sufficiency and sustainability of building or home
- Reduced water bills
- Short pay-back period
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Enhanced Capital Allowance applicable via Water Technology List
- Complies with BREEAM, LEED, CFSH and WRAS building environmental requirements