Vacancy 11 – Technical Reporter
Salary:strong> £20,000 per annum, Pension, 22 days holiday
Woodward Group are an electrical mechanical contracting company with an excellent reputation within the electrical industry and established track record of 30 years in business committed to customer satisfaction and quality assurance.
Due to a member of the team leaving we are looking for an experienced Technical Reporter with excellent attention to detail, time management and highly motivated to work in our head office.
This is an ideal role for someone who is seeking a new and exciting challenge within a company that is rapidly expanding. You will be working with the internal team covering:
- Data entry of technical reports, surveys and financial information
- Following up quotations and communicating via email/telephone with clients and suppliers
- Using the company’s CRM database (Alarm Master)
- Scheduling engineers and jobs
- Marketing and Social Media
- Customer Relations
- Supporting other personnel in their roles
Due to the nature of our work, you will need to have high levels of understanding as an administrator and:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication with the ability to liaise with internal staff, clients and engineers.
- Experience user of Word, Excel and Sage
- Preferred experience in PAT Guard and Amtech Office
Points of appeal:
- Dynamic and friendly environment
- Prestigious projects
- Growing company
- Strong order books
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please get in touch by emailing [email protected] or call us on 01283 819379.