Energy Efficient Lighting

Woodward Electrical will help you to produce an energy efficient lighting scheme essential to; reduce energy consumption, reduce maintenance costs and improve working conditions for staff.

By using our in depth knowledge of the new technologies to design, install and maintain systems that are tailored to your business’s needs, ensuring a system that works for you.

In a short period of time your system can pay for itself, benefiting both business and investors. Investing in energy efficient solutions makes serious financial sense.

You will:


LED Lighting

Woodward Group is at the forefront of LED bespoke design and installation. Our fully qualified engineers use the latest in LED technologies and supply and install tailored LED lighting solutions for businesses of all sizes in the private, industrial and commercial sectors.

More and more people are saying goodbye to conventional lighting like fluorescent lights, and welcoming LEDs in the lighting marketplace for several reasons, most notably their extended lifespans, reduced energy consumption and low maintenance requirements.

According to the United States Department of Energy’s 2017 Report on the adoption of LEDs in the UK, LED products delivered 469 trillion British thermal units (tBtu) in source energy savings, equivalent to cost savings of about $4.7 billion in 2016.

Here are the key benefits why you want a Woodward Group LED Lighting solution today:

Lowering Costs & Reducing Carbon Footprint

Design & Controllability

Extended Life Span

Quality LEDs have an expected lifespan of 50,000 hours or more as compared to typical incandescent bulbs which lasts only about 1,000 hours.

Durability

LEDs have no glass enclosures or filaments which make them breakage resistant and largely immune to vibrations and other impacts well suited for specialist industries like the food industry.

Lower Temperature Operation

LEDs thrive in environments with lower temperatures and don't produce as much heat as compared to fluorescents which decrease in intensity of light when in lower temperatures and require a higher voltage to start.

Health & Safety

Rapid Cycling

Unlike discharge lamps, LEDs are unaffected by rapid cycling (being switched on and off).

Zero Ultraviolet/Infrared Emissions

LED light bulbs produce zero ultrarviolet or infrarred radiation. More than 90 percent of the power used by incandescent lamps is actually converted into infrared (IR) or radiated heat, leaving less that 10 percent of the power converted to visible light.

Grants & Financing

We're here to answer your questions
To book your free consultation or find out more about our services, please call 01283 819379 or email us on [email protected]

Company Certifications & Accreditations
Alcumus Safe Contractor
NICEIC Approved
UKAS Certified
Construction Line Certified
CHAS Accredited
SSAIB Certified

Contact Us

We're here to answer your questions.
To learn more about Woodward Group and the services we provide, please contact our team via phone or email. If you would like for us to contact you personally, please complete our contact form below and we'll contact you very shortly.

Office Location