Whenever you walk down the street, travel on public transport or drive on the roads you can be assured that a CCTV camera is capturing your image.
The proliferation of CCTV Cameras in specific areas especially in cities keep growing and is widely understood that there is one CCTV camera for every 32 people in the UK.
One such area where CCTV cameras are in abundance is throughout the London underground network having close to 15600 CCTV cameras.
So, which London underground station has the most CCTV cameras?
Top ten most CCTV-saturated stations on the network
- King’s Cross St. Pancras Metropolitan Line – 408
- Oxford Circus Bakerloo Line – 309
- Waterloo Jubilee Line – 303
- Green Park Piccadilly Line – 210
- Elephant & Castle Bakerloo Line – 190
- Bank/Monument Central Line – 182
- Westminster Jubilee Line – 177
- Piccadilly Circus Bakerloo Line – 175
- Wembley Park Jubilee Line – 171
- Canary Wharf Jubilee Line – 167
Kings Cross St Pancras cameras see around 81 million people a year passing through and the average Londoner is captured on CCTV 13 times an hour.
Call Woodward Fire & Security on 01283 819379 to provide all your CCTV needs – perhaps not as many cameras as Kings Cross St Pancras, but if needed we can do that.