Wellies Save 10-year-old from Electrocution

A very lucky 10-year-old boy had a miraculous escape when he flew his kite into power lines. He was saved from electrocution because he was wearing his wellies.

As a kid, I remember when it was windy I’d take my kite out and fly it. Although we were near no power lines I don’t remember thinking about power lines only not to fly a kite in a lightning storm.

As the weather is unpredictable and kids are still on school holidays, make sure they are aware of the dangers of powerlines and lighting.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *